- Complete Family Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Preventive Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Resin and Amalgam Fillings
- Crowns, Veneers, and Bridges
- Dentures, Partials, Relines
- Implant Restorations
- Night and Athletic Mouth Guards
- Extractions routine and surgical
- Nitrous Oxide
- Emergency Care
- What is Sinsational Smile Teeth Whitening?
Night and Athletic Mouth Guards
Pain, cracking, and popping of the temporomandibular joints (TMJ) is common among patients and is diagnosed as TMD (disorder). Conservative treatment such as bite adjustments and various types of night appliances can be prescribed at first to help reduce symptoms by relaxing the jaw. If symptoms persist a referral to a TMD specialist may be needed.
Athletic guards can fabricated for patients involved in sporting activities to help protect the teeth and soft tissue, but more importantly to help prevent concussions. The guards can be made in various colors and even have team names written on them.