- Complete Family Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Preventive Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Resin and Amalgam Fillings
- Crowns, Veneers, and Bridges
- Dentures, Partials, Relines
- Implant Restorations
- Night and Athletic Mouth Guards
- Extractions routine and surgical
- Nitrous Oxide
- Emergency Care
- What is Sinsational Smile Teeth Whitening?
What is Sinsational Smile Teeth Whitening?
Sinsational Smile is far beyond other teeth whitening methods for many different reasons. Some of these reasons are that traditional teeth whitening methods take hours to complete, are very uncomfortable, leave your teeth and gums feeling sore and sensitive, and cost hundreds of dollars when finished.
It is totally PAINLESS. It is really EASY. It is completely COMFORTABLE. It is incredibly AFFORDABLE.
Not only that, your teeth and gums will not have increased sensitivity afterwards the way they do with other teeth whitening methods!!
The process is so easy! It goes like this:
- The patient pushes a Vitamin E swab out of the package
- The patient breaks one end of the swab at the red line which releases the Vitamin E
- The patient coats their own lips with Vitamin E so they don’t dry out during the 20 minute process
- The dental assistant places the comfortable, soft, pre-filled silicone tray against the patient’s teeth
- The solution inside basically does the work while the patient sits back and relaxes the jaw
- The dental assistant places an LED light close to the silicone tray that is sitting against the patients teeth
- The LED light activates the gel’s whitening ingredients
After you are completely done with the Sinsational Smile Teeth Whitening process, you will receive a take-home maintenance pen that helps you to make your new white smile last even longer.
Sinsational Smile teeth whitening is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, or children under 14.
Sinsational Smile Q&A
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes. Research has shown that there are no obvious negative effects on the tooth’s enamel when the teeth are normal and healthy.
Are there any side effects?
Only a small number of people experience a slight tingling sensation during the Sinsational Smile teeth whitening process, but this goes away as soon as the teeth are rinsed.
Does teeth whitening work for everyone?
Will teeth whitening affect my dental work? Sometimes teeth whitening does not work on individuals with stained teeth from certain medications, experience decalcification, or people who were simply born with grayish teeth. Some people with staining between their teeth worry that it won’t work for them and are pleasantly surprised by their results. Sinsational Smile will not whiten fillings, crowns, veneers or other dental work, but the process does not negatively affect these structures.
What is the whitening gel made of?
The tray used in the Sinsational Smile teeth whitening process contains Propylene Glycol, Kosher Glycerine, Carbamide Peroxide, Carbomer, Menthol, Mint Flavor, and Triethanolamine.