- Masks are currently optional in our facility but highly recommended for use in common areas.
- N95 or level 3 masks will be worn by clinical staff during treatment.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the building.
- Common surfaces in the office will be disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- We are continually monitoring our community Covid-19 levels and following recommendations from our county health department.