- The Benefits of Teeth Whitening Services
- From Kids to Seniors: The Comprehensive Services of Family Dental Care
- This clinic offers a range of dental services, including preventive care, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Root Canal Treatment Is A Dental Procedure Used To Treat An Infected Or Damaged Tooth
- Things to Consider for Finding a Good Dental Clinic
Tag: What Kind of Mouthwash Are You Using?
18 / 2017 September
What Kind of Mouthwash Are You Using?
Using a good mouthwash is a vital part of your oral hygiene routine. At our family dental practice in Cadott, we always encourage our patients to be sure they are using a good mouthwash at least twice a day. Using a mouthwash helps reduce the population levels of the bacteria in your mouth, which, in turn, means fewer cavities and fresher breath. But not all mouthwashes are the same. In fact, some mouthwashes can actually have the effect of worsening your breath and causing other problems. As any dentist in Cadott can tell you, it actually makes a big difference what type of mouthwash you use. Mouthwashes with Alcohol In theory, using a mouthwash with alcohol in it makes sense….